These pictures are from our fantastic orthodontist, Dr. Dunn in Roseville. A small plug for him and his great staff! Aaron wore braces for about 2 years. Can you believe how much his face and teeth have changed? I can't, but he looks great and he is looking forward to cracking sunflower seeds and Big League Chew in the dugout at his baseball game tomorrow!Tuesday, April 14, 2009
No More Braces...for Aaron!
These pictures are from our fantastic orthodontist, Dr. Dunn in Roseville. A small plug for him and his great staff! Aaron wore braces for about 2 years. Can you believe how much his face and teeth have changed? I can't, but he looks great and he is looking forward to cracking sunflower seeds and Big League Chew in the dugout at his baseball game tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I have to say this is HUGE!!! Such a milestone! He is growing into such a handsome young man (don't tell him though.) Hee hee.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!