fall

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Half Marathon, oh yeah!

Ready...Set...Go!
Our crazy suicidal friends that ran this crazy thing with us!

At the end of the race...I did want to pass out! My great friend Dina was at the end with her camera. She captured the moment I want to remember, it was over!

I ran this event faster than I did the last time, 2 hours and 19 minutes. Averages to be 10:41 per mile for 13.1 miles. Not too bad. Next time I hope to do even better!
Terry crosses the finish line minutes after Jaimee and I did.

Julie and my mom walked the 13.1 miles and met us at the end. No easy feet to walk that long in the time that they did. Way to go Mom!

Sweaty, wet, rained on, tired...wait...exhausted, but I couldn't be prouder. Terry's first half marathon and he did it! Woot woot!
Yes, we are holding each other up!

No comments:

Post a Comment