fall

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Becky's Day Out...sorta...

It's Easter break, no school...ahhh! That's what I had hoped for, but...my afternoon out with Dina turned out differently. We did to eat lunch together, however it was down the street from the DMV. The DMV that I HAD to go to because they had the shortest wait time, yeah right! I wasn't even planning to go the DMV that day because I was going on Friday to renew my license which was about to expire. Rich says, it's furlough Friday...they're closed tomorrow. They were closed yesterday, too because it was Caesar Chavez day, do these people ever work??!!
So...after standing in line to get a number we sat for a short while and quickly realized this would be a forever wait. We went to lunch and came back, then sat.
I went back to the truck and got our coupon books since we had time to organize while we were sitting! Three and a half hours later...unbelievable. Just to take a picture and pay my money. Sheesh...
At least Dina was a good sport about it.
Me, my number, and my stinking form that you can't download from the internet...

After the DMV we drove to drop off our Disney blankets at the coordinators house for the Binky Patrol...Disneyland, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment